FBR 0.00% 5.3¢ fbr ltd

FBR could make you rich, or not!, page-635

1. 161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    No need?
    In 1940 there was not 'apparent need' to be able to go to the cinema in your own home or watch a movie or even your favourite radio program in picture form, on demand.
    Then presto, today we have video on demand, dvd's netflix and a whole host of entertainment options that we could have only dreamed of, in our homes, even portable to anywhere you can get a signal!
    So, was there no need in 1940? No the need was there. It was latent but BLOODY expensive to make a reality and therefore impractical and only dreamed of, not directly demanded.

High tolerance build? You could have argued the case for cars too. No real need for direct injection, multi valve engines, twin turbo, electronic management, all wheel drive, ABS, airbags. Quite possible years ago, ancient technology in fact for some things like multi valve, ABS, airbags, turbo and fuel injection but BLOODY expensive to mass produce for the average punter so they can afford it. However, improved manufacturing techniques and technology made these things possible and highly affordable. A 1.8l Volkswagon R has more horsepower than my 5.7l 1988 Corvette but only half a second faster in 0 to 100kmh i might add. And it's a ton more fuel efficient than my thumper. The fact I hate VW's is besides the point here

In building, high tolerance means less waste. Made to spec, not to measure, everything fits, easier to install, no delays, minimal waste - BIG DOLLARS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $235.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.6¢ 5.1¢ $922.1K 17.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6423 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 613170 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.