FBR 0.00% 2.4¢ fbr ltd

A lot of companies don't break down costs to exact detail in my...

1. 1,021 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 429
    A lot of companies don't break down costs to exact detail in my experience. I've always believed this to be related to ongoing negotiations. I believe clients will see much more than investors.

In saying this, you are a builder and may get access to additional information if you were to contact them directly as a building professional.

I understand what your saying about numbers but innovation still under development doesn't have proven numbers. This takes time. 109+ has a goal of 300 blocks up to 12x standard size, 110 has a goal of a thousand and if they get half that I will be more confident than ever. Maintenance was suggested at 175k a year as per screenshot and im not thinking that's out of line give or take.

I dont take the salesman pitch to seriously. Its not relevant to me and what they will get with ongoing builds anyway.

I dont think a robot being able to lay bricks 35x faster than a brickie is at all out of question but were not there yet. Robots do repetitive tasks more efficiently than people. The car and brick manufacturing industries are two examples. In this scenario they are potentially lifting and placing blocks 12x normal size in the future maybe more. Hx has already proven a lay rate of over 200. If this rate is achieved using WB blocks that's 2400 standard bricks an hour at current laying rate. Dont limit robotics and machines in regards to speed they are always being improved.

A lot of brick manufactures have been limited by human factors and still are but tech like the mule and hx have the potential to change this.

I dont think those first two builds should be considered replications. Firstly they were in the publics eye, on a single use slab. Open to many elements wind, rain, hail etc. The second build only went ahead after Archistruct decided it was a good fit given the experience they had from the first.

I think you have very good points in regards to Vic builds with timber being cheaper and additional costs working with brick veneer structures the way the industry is at present. I really wouldn't look at hx meeting your building practices at present. I would seperate the two. Perhaps ask yourself why Wienerberger has a global partnership with FBR, why Xella has bricks delivered for pilot builds, why GP Vivienda completed a pilot and is working with FBR to refine bricks suitable to hx, why does Dale Alcock hold a position in FBR and are seen at the building site, bgc have been present, multiple builds coming up for local builders. You should ask yourself what do they see that i dont. I think if you were able to attend a site you may see it differently but not necessarily for your market.
    Last edited by GaryJitters: Miss information. Wrong wording 02/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $106.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $115.8K 4.835M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 6564428 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 565145 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.