FBR 8.00% 2.3¢ fbr ltd

Fair enough, I tend to agree.I wouldn’t get anymore information...

1. 1,695 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 227

Fair enough, I tend to agree.

I wouldn’t get anymore information out of FBR than anyone else though, I’m not big enough, never will be, my info will come from meetings and from developers, probably not ALL that reliable but unfortunately it’ll be better and sooner than anything that pops up here.

The maintenance allowance/projection seems reasonable, as long as you take depreciation into account and the fact that they probably have a lifespan of around 10 or so years (my opinion) before they become unreliable, that’s 1.75m on top the initial 2m purchase. Then 2m more......

The “goal” as to what it “could” lay is debatable and time will tell but yes, it is always improving with tech, we shall see.

In my opinion mate, those builds were purely replications of the factory environment, yes, the public could view it but how different was it truly? Hail? Rain? Wind? Heat? And?

The room to operate is what’s most questionable in my opinion, the weather elements are not very relevant, humans will work in the same conditions, not as happily but they will do it nonetheless.

Dale Alcock? Jesus, I’ve heard him speak, going to die a confused, poor, lonely old man, has less of a clue than Mike Pivac in my opinion and I’d be impressed if Mike could lay his clothes out for the morning let alone a brick/block on a building site, just my opinion, I could be wrong.

The Mexicans are far more savvy and cunning than you or I, I’d take their interest in the HX with a grain of salt on the rim on a glass of a strong margarita.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.002(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $102.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $98.26K 4.202M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 5874084 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 478564 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.