FBR 1.89% 5.2¢ fbr ltd

I spent a lot of time in the NT in the 1990's and indigenous...

1. 40 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    I spent a lot of time in the NT in the 1990's and indigenous housing was an issue then and continues to this day. Traditional builds are expensive, time consuming, logistically difficult and controlled by a small number of contractors that are able to demand mark-ups on construction far in excess of cap city/regional centre builds. FBR's tech has a decided advantage here, custom builds that the community wants and needs, all constructed in quick time and at a very competitive price. Hadrian can drive to mainland locations in tandem with a 2nd block laden semi or be barged to island communities. Longterm funding is already in place - I'm sure that FBR would be able to compete with traditional builders in this sphere - construct optimised houses far quicker and help to address a shameful inequality that this country grapples with decade after decade. There is a growing chorus for companies to be good corporate citizens - to embrace stakeholders equally as importantly as share-holders - FBR's opportunity here is clear and present.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $230.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.6¢ 5.1¢ $835.5K 15.77M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 488249 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.