FBR 2.13% 4.6¢ fbr ltd

FBR General Discussion, page-1389

1. 5,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1998
    I can just picture it now ,unveiling of the 109 and mentioning the 110 that can lay twice as fast (dangle the carrot) causing a hype which inevitably leads to everyone still waiting for that rapid growth curve for another 6 - 10 years ! While they’re sitting on deck chairs somewhere in the Bahamas sucking on margaritas rubbing their hands and thinking come in spinner’s. This is what it seems like Right ? Or are they so bloody confident that they don’t really give a hoot what anyone thinks ? Sooner or later that rabbit will come out of its burrow for a feed ! Tick tock time is ticking and their funds are drying up . UAE , more awards , more COVID excuses , while Perth is in a building boom that requires 4 times the amount of bricklayers that we have on hand at the moment ! And they’re posting up “Are you Ok” I mean seriously everyone has heard about this great cause ! What they should be doing is asking their Shareholders this question . It really is a joke that they cannot work out that many of their shareholders would be greatly impacted financially and mentally due to their appalling transparency.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.