FBR 4.65% 4.5¢ fbr ltd

FBR General Discussion, page-1486

1. 1,749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457
    This could be a big buyer starting to build out a position. Ultimately, with the low level of liquidity in fbr, it’s going to be extremely hard for a larger buyer to build out a position without significant bidding tge price up. It has evidently hurt, on the way down, but it could be equally fantastic on the way up.

i have said it before, it really comes back to forgetting what happens to the stock price in the short term and investing based on company fundamentals for long term success. I have no doubt fbr will be a multi bagger years into the future and im totally happy just holding this stock in the bottom draw until then. If the price goes up or down in the short term has zero impact on me as a long term holder.

if you ask me, a price on the threes was always significantly under valuing fbr. At the margin, where prices move around on a low liquidity stock, there are just too many wannabe traders trying to play this thing over the ultra short term. Traders will always lose money in the end to the patient long term investor because over the long term price will always move in line with fundamentals. Not revolutionary stuff here chaps, just very basic business principles.

not providing financial advice peeps. Do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.002(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $215.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.5¢ 4.2¢ $148.4K 3.404M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1488242 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 855970 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.