FBR 4.08% 4.7¢ fbr ltd

FBR General Discussion, page-180

1. 1,660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1002
    Just another funeral director chasing ambulances to make a quick buck. There’s money to be made in being first to the scene. Hell, there’s even money in cutting off other funeral directors and causing a fatal accident along the way if this is your game. Dog eat dawg world out there my friend. Unfortunately this market is owned by those that profit off fear and old mate has illustrated that he is an experienced player in this dynamic on more occasion than one.

Will FBR pull off one of the greatest heists in history is up to Mike at the moment, FBR certainly are rolling the dice. Build without a deal will see IPO prices back in play IMO. Time for Mike to lock in a binding deal on completion of that first build. Even if they pivot to the quarantine building market I’d be happy, FBR simply need revenue in the door, working capital expenses need to be funded or addressed, but it’s one of two options at this point. Time will tell, but risk is increasing by the day given current expenses and C level salaries.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.002(4.08%)
Mkt cap ! $209.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.2¢ 4.7¢ $745.3K 15.19M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 757674 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 168880 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.