FBR 5.26% 4.0¢ fbr ltd

The operative word ,when the product is ready!!Still no...

1. 1,472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    The operative word ,when the product is ready!!
    Still no commercial product ready for others than FBR to operate , re hadrian 2
    I guess , I am hoping hadrian 1 is a commercial prototype.
    It is taking long enough.At least we have a creditable hadrian manufacturer for orders , if we get that far.
    Also , I hope hadrian 3 and 4 are versions of hadrian 1 and not far away also.
    Re Willagee builds , seems plans have changed there , as now slabs going to be built after 16 ground level walls built.Why?
    All taking longer than expected.Maybe the reason for loan so have money to build?
    St James builds delayed , planned to start 1st quarter , earthworks delay? or hadrian 1 not ready ?
    IMO investors are worn out by the delays and plans , MOUs , pilots, all long term , inferring hadrian not commercially ready.
    I think , once hadrians 1 , 3 and 4 released, plans will start coming to fruition and pace increased, I am hoping investor confidence will return.
    Bit of a race against the clock , getting hadrians 1 at least ,(3&4)would be fantastic , building 2 story homes for the world to see , before next capital raise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $191.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.2¢ 3.9¢ $342.5K 8.629M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 163650 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 1327510 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.