FBR 5.00% 3.8¢ fbr ltd

FBR General Discussion, page-2397

1. 1,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 471
    They don't have a commercial ready product. Both models are prototypes. They are to work with Liebherr to prepare the design of commercial ready product. This will take time before anything is coming out of a shop floor in numbers so be prepared and not disappointed.

Don't get me wrong I'm bullish long term but its important to be clear and honest in messages and not say what you want rather than what is.

I am excited to get overseas, I think once we are we will start to witness a turning point in the SP as speculation confidence gains traction and the world begins to finally take notice.

What most longer term investors in this forum want to see is a pathway to revenue, they are tied and worn down. They have lost confidence in anything substantial coming to reduce the need for share dilution on the old heavy bags.

I do get your point about timing of investment. When you focus on companies worth (marketcap) new investors will receive little to no implications from historical dilutions and mostly be impacted by dilutions of the future. Many here have been through a lot from the past and are disgruntled. The new wont have to worry about that as much as the time gap to commercialization closes in.

I am looking to buy more over a period of time in the near future prior to HX leaving our shores. I am happy with the risk reward and patience required.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.002(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $182.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $33.11K 849.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 995760 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 140000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.