FBR 19.0% 4.7¢ fbr ltd

FBR General Discussion, page-2816

1. 399 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Assuming thoughts are on track, I'd still call 15c a reasonable outcome for all, I would assume most on here would profit which is hard to come by 'presently', part of me just thinks from similar occurrences the sell price is always less than anticipated (double the price when signs are there would be generous). Frustrating thing will always be it should've been cat at 50 plus imo (absolute assumption) and Id get the disappointment for long term holders, but if you take into account every questionable decision to date imo an ending with profit is a win. Beats slogging/diluting away, and I'd guess the tin fillers would have had some loud reservations about any future input.
    More often than not you get bought/sold out if gonna be successful imo, very hard to rise from the bottom of the pack.
    Fingers crossed for yall anyway, hope my decision was sound but accepting if not, my biggest lesson is to only invest in companies with sound public experience, but reality is I'm probably not even following that in other holdings...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.011(19.0%)
Mkt cap ! $208.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.9¢ 4.7¢ $1.362M 25.77M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1239259 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.