FBR 4.17% 2.5¢ fbr ltd

FBR General Discussion, page-3

1. 2,930 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1402
    Good post Gamblore.
    I would prefer if communication was better and milestones were hit faster but they are not, and I am not upset by it.
    I think that no matter what happens, robotic construction will be mainstream within 10-15 years. There will be a lot more off site pre-fabrication, made to order from the plans and so on.
    The market is well and truly big enough to support many companies, so if FBR just get 5% of bricklaying it will be huge and right now they are streets ahead of their competitors.
    I am glad that WAAS is the model. I think that it is a far better long term model.
    Lets face it, CAT make their money from selling spare parts. They have to compete for the sales with a dozen different companies so sales prices have to be competitive. Then they make their money from spare parts. FBR has no true competitors so trying to make money from spare parts would be foolish.
    The entry point for customers is much lower as they don't have to pay $2m for a machine, just $15k or so for the walls to be laid. They can use the service 1 or a hundred times. Of course this makes it more capital intensive for FBR initially. This is an issue and at some point FBR will tell us how they will overcome it.
    Until then...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $111.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $67.83K 2.822M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 654859 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 3252002 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.