FBR 0.00% 2.5¢ fbr ltd

Is that Paul J. Ramanowski, the new CEO of D.R. Horton? Paul J....

1. 354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    Is that Paul J. Ramanowski, the new CEO of D.R. Horton?

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5608/5608355-a24d55b084a8609c77a538fea781033f.jpg

Paul J. Romanowski promoted to CEO, effective October 1, 2023.
    Paul has been the Company’s Co-COO since October 2021, after serving as a Region President for 7 years and South Florida Division President for 14 years.

David V. Auld will transition from CEO to Executive Vice Chair of the D.R. Horton Board of Directors, effective October 1, 2023. "Paul has been an integral member of our D.R. Horton management team for more than 20 years," continued Horton. "His outstanding performance as a division and region president and most recently as Co-COO has prepared him for this opportunity. Paul is an effective leader and mentor who will help our Company continue to scale and sustain its position as the leading homebuilder in the United States. These internal promotions and transitions demonstrate the strength and depth of D.R. Horton’s leadership team, and we are excited about our opportunities ahead."Auld said, "I am humbled and privileged to have helped lead the largest homebuilding company in the United States, and I look forward to continuing to work with the D.R. Horton executive team and Board of Directors in my new role as Executive Vice Chair. I congratulate Paul on his well-deserved promotion to CEO and am extremely grateful for Mike’s important contributions as a key part of our management team in his ongoing role as COO. With strong partnership and leadership from Paul and Mike, in addition to our longtime CFO, Bill Wheat, the Company is well-positioned for continued success.""I am excited to lead D.R. Horton, and I thank D.R. and David for their leadership, guidance and support over the years, all of which will benefit me in this new role," said Romanowski. "I look forward to working with the entire D.R. Horton team to continue building upon our strong operating platform and take advantage of the extensive market opportunities ahead of us." ( https://finance.yahoo.com/news/d-r-horton-inc-names-200500783.html )

I think D.R. Horton will bite!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $111.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $19.04K 755.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1797438 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 2500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 7.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ 707625
Last updated 15.53pm 03/05/2024 ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.