FBR 4.35% 2.4¢ fbr ltd

This is just my opinion. This is the right time to just hold...

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    This is just my opinion.

This is the right time to just hold tight on any shares you own. This is really a potential inflection point for FBR. A break through announcement will send these shares SIGNIFICANTLY higher, as there will be the real prospect of this becoming a profitable business. Having said that, given lead times on Hadrian X machine construction, the path to profitability will still take a couple of years. Also an announcement does not confirm actual success until houses start being built in significant numbers. This would moderate the short term share rise to some extent until the potential is really proven. Worst case is no announcement re contracts just one re Hadrian X being shipped to US to complete demo's. This will still be progress as nothing beats face to face demo's to convince people WAAS is a good business opportunity.

Worst case scenario, I imagine the share price will trade between 1.5 - 2.5c still awaiting news. If a breakthrough announcement is made, no idea on how much it will rise (go to 6c, 8c , +).

Would be a real missed opportunity to have sold down and then be buying back in at + 3x the price.

Ultimately guess you still need to be comfortable if there is no success, the share price will continue to drop. So only have invested what you are OK to loose.

I'm staying in for the ride
    Last edited by bjk007: 20/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $106.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $48.20K 2.014M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 6283980 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 2977307 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.