FBR 2.22% 4.6¢ fbr ltd

FBR General Discussion, page-4480

1. 2,852 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    Whilst the future appears very rosy For FBR, it is also well worth restating some of the history of the development of the current Robots.

Long-term holders and observers will be familiar with the already demonstrated continual problem-solving and improvements of all aspects of this enterprise.
    These cover brick and block suitability and design, including preparation for Hadrian, the transition from mortar, in the early prototype to the present-day application of improved adhesive.
    So many improvements in the brick and block delivery to Hadrian, and boom/transport and laying to the current impressive speed and accuracy with more improvements to come.

I could go on and keep listing other aspects too, but I am stating what has been achieved to illustrate the proven capacity of this Company in the critical areas of innovation, creativity, and problem-solving.
    They have risen admirably to every challenge, to the extent that I am convinced they will be able to surmount whatever comes in the manufacturing process.

There is an old joke about a bloke coming home from the pub with a bag of money. Wife asks questions, he tells her that he won a bet on
    the size of an anatomical part.
    Wife says “Nooo, you didn’t them that did you?” He replies, “Not really, only enough to win the bet”!!

I’ll lay odds FBR has only shown us enough to win this particular bet.

Much more to be revealed in time in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.001(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $221.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.9¢ 4.5¢ $387.1K 8.299M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 315279 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 221109 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.