FBR 4.08% 4.7¢ fbr ltd

FBR General Discussion, page-4717

1. 1,714 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    no the price is in the tank based on management previous MOU announcements over the last 5+ years. MOU after MOU, although I don’t agree with most of what the trolls and pantomime on here go on about this is one part that you can’t really argue with.

If you follow FBR closely then you know Mark and his team of engineers have produced a product that is so different to anyone else in the world and I have confidence it will work and work to create meaningful revenue with huge growth opportunities. Having said that, what I still have no confidence in (and market seems to agree) is their ability to execute in a timely manner. Seems like a few have read the announcement and either wasn’t impressed (doubtful) more likely they have said, this will be lucky to be in US within 6 months, I’ll sell and buy back when SP tanks. Took a week.

The CRH announcement is very good and not the same as previous MOU but the market doesn’t agree because it isn’t binding enough yet. The news flow was probably a good idea at the time but looks like no one cares. The FAT could have been done already, they probably already have done it. Get the thing done and get this thing on a ship tomorrow. Announce it to the market and fly half the team to US now, announce that or let the market know. This thing needs to get to US yesterday. Who cares about the FAT announcement, be lucky to get SP back to CR.

Give all marketing to CRH, consolidate share register and focus on US investors. Australia doesn’t care about Hadrian.
    Last edited by Spook: 31/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.002(4.08%)
Mkt cap ! $209.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.2¢ 4.7¢ $745.3K 15.19M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 757674 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 168880 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.