FBR 8.33% 2.6¢ fbr ltd

well I got some news for you mate there is ppl out there that...

1. 555 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    well I got some news for you mate there is ppl out there that pump stocks on here that get the price to move, not for fbr but other species. Not sure if your on Twitter but u heard of a guy called Bhavdip, or Tyson Schulz. Them and others used to pump the shot outta stocks on Twitter then asic cracked down on it so they turned to hot copper. Sorry to disappoint u mate but it happens.
    Do u have to hold a stock to follow it and talk on here? I used to be a holder and still like to follow the process, I e followed this from day dot. Don’t get me wrong automation is the way of the future but will it be fbr and the hx, maybe but I still think there along way off.
    Why do u reckon they haven’t given dates on when there doing FAT, SAT or the demo builds. If they were that confident in the machine surely they could tell us when this testing will be done, not just at a practical time. My opinion is there worried it’ll go wrong and don’t want the market to find out. Iam sure CRH aren’t just going to walk straight away if it fails FAT or SAT the first time, they want it to work aswell so they’ll be telling them to go back and sort it out. But could u imagine what it’d do to the the share price if they gave a date when they were doing this test, then that date goes by no one hears anything, what’s going on, ppl starting to worry, then they make an announcement that it failed the first test but we’ve sorted it and going again.

one last thing it wasn’t that long ago u sold out and turned a hater now your back in (I won’t say pumping) but talking the stock back up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $115.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $30.94K 1.222M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2988061 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 5514911 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.5¢
  Change
0.002 ( 4.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ 537479
Last updated 15.22pm 28/05/2024 ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.