FBR 2.27% 4.3¢ fbr ltd

FBR General Discussion, page-4807

1. 6,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 689
    Yo all…. Da inbred, illiterate , mining piece of conspiracy theorist skun, the bflawg39 is in da house!!!

I bet everyone is wetting their beds (again! ) because of the SP? Well I have another lil order in at 0.018 and you down rampers need to lift your game. We are also in a recession, sorry for all those struggling! I tried pre warning ya’s all!

The Australian trading platform is an absolute joke! Way too many people know what’s happening with FBR. The dilution has killed us mainly in those who get all the inside info.But until we get a proper signed partnership/ partnerships this will continue. ( so buy up, like they are )

Im with the Troopsta !! No more brainwashing ( I’m still laughing, haven’t you lot suffered enough bbbaaaahhhhhaaaaa) buy up the future and watch the outside world embrace the HX, whilst our country continuously over taxes us ( it was never free money, as I tried warning ya’s) and companies fall and buildings get more default tags issued. Seriously…….. some on here claim that Australian standards are the pinnacle of the world’s building industry, but some are unfortunately some are learning that they are really 3rd world standard.

2024! what a year! I have hoarded popcorn , like most did toilet paper a few years ago!

Anyways cheers for the continuous cheap shares, sheepdawgs!!

So when do we hit Florida?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.