FBR 0.00% 4.8¢ fbr ltd

FBR General Discussion, page-4828

1. 5,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1998
    His comments are all about failure, and out of all those builds what has failed ? NOTHING , codes met , homes and commercial building sold and commercial buildings running and tenanted , I believe FBR have used their own backyard for R&D to prove HX’s viability in its early stage , the cheapest option for them imo . Mark knows the $$$$ are abroad and the Aussie market is just too hard atm , refer to why BWK’s have moved abroad and are buying up companies in USA now. Builders , Suppliers DONT LIKE CHANGE in Australia, Everything usually takes off abroad then the Australians pick up on it and then start to take an interest , although 2 major companies are wetting their toes in Australia and imo I think they will be onto it once FAT ,SAT have been finalised and CRH orders the first batch of 20 , remember FBR are building the field ready HX ready for mass production , I believe it will take off in Australia once HX 110 is out and working in Florida imo. Remember Troops has said 800 times it won’t pass codes, no builder will use it, engineers won’t pass it, and the rest ……..,…….with that said one would expect it not to take off here ! Mark and Mike are going where the money is just as BWK’s have done . 8 years ,over 800 posts of “IT WONT WORK” ! expect another 8 years of “It won’t work in America” heaven forbid . You do realise everything he has said the opposite has happened. Just look at the comments on here of late , Now FAT ,SAT , have problems , Mike is worried, People selling, people shorting,leaky ship, blah blah blah all baseless shite , it’s clear in their address what is to happen next there is no reason to think otherwise for the time being Imo. This is my up ramp lol . Management I’m still in two minds about 1.8c incoming ! This is my down ramp lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $214.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2995 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.20am 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.