FBR 0.00% 5.3¢ fbr ltd

FBR General Discussion, page-4863

1. 831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    besides i don't have an engineers suit but could easily go down to the local 2nd hand shop, get hold of a wig, a dress, a tea towel, an old used trolley along with some cups & spoons, milk and tea bags BUT i will absolutely NOT wear any high heels, [they give me terrible corns on my toes!]

either way somebody preferably living in the local area has got to be either brave or plain stupid enuf to take this little exercise on, and succeed in gaining entry into fbr closed shop and then dis out on any info gained to their fellow shareholders!

this is a very important, very dangerous time and i do not want to lose my money on this show.
    -or we could all put in for a couple of 'ladies' to go down there hang about at the entry gates at closing time and latch onto some of the workers as they head off home and try to get them to spill out the beans on just whats going on there with the fat & sat tests.

it might take a couple of grand, i figure around $20bucks from each shareholder but the rewards may well be worth it!?
    -easy.
    should we embark on this little endevour?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.