FBR 2.17% 4.7¢ fbr ltd

FBR General Discussion, page-4971

1. 846 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    i agree we need quality posts, hopefully with less mad rabid politicised ranting!

oh by the way bill nelson head of nasa has stated how getting to the moon or mars is rapidly becoming less prone to dangers one might be faced with when travelling down to antarctica or travelling across the arctic circle. "nasa's main objective these days is to settle the moon and mars soon thereafter!" he goes on to say, "the only encumbrance has been the manpower with which to do the initial building and construction and eventual terra-forming whereby enough human structures and agricultural pursuits will lead quite rapidly to oxygen zones mainly as an offshoot of vegetation. our hope for the near future is an advanced autmotive/robotic infrastructure capable of undertaking all the necessary and dangerous foundational builds so mankind can gradually build small settlements leading toward large settlements towns into cityscapes which he estimates would take less than 50yrs to achieve with the right constuction robots!"
    ...well mr.nelson we just may have what youre looking for down here in a little village called perth, wa. if i read his thoughts right?
    he made those statements several years ago in 2017 i believe just before becoming head of that agency.

i bet we see hadrians on the moon in the not too distant future [less than 5-10years?] either in micro version or in colossal form.
    -and it isnt just the americans who are going hard re; settlement's being established on other planets/moon.

in fact no less than the saged one, elon musk predicts that within 15yrs travelling to the moon or mars will be like a weekender for many, although a rather long one, but a trip with huge windows views that make the experience getting there as rewarding as the arrival esp with such an amazing backdrop of stars and galaxies along the way.
    so don't get too hung up on the earthly terrain for the extra-terrestrial is going to be where the real action is gunna happen in the next few decades. watch this space. my bet is hadrian will go on to play an integral part in this process either as an australian company or one owned by the americans or china?
    my real worry is the chinese. who are well aware of what fbr have achieved. and their wish will be to steal the ip, so i hope and pray the pivacs are ready when they do. and the will, its what they do best!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $209.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.8¢ 4.6¢ $117.4K 2.493M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1087994 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 1222805 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.39pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.