FBR 4.17% 2.3¢ fbr ltd

But in reality, they will want to drop that revenue to get more...

1. 292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    But in reality, they will want to drop that revenue to get more volume, so $3.5M/yr and I don't know where you accounted for the cost of the bricks, but let's say it's $3M. Still amazing. I did an owner builder project and had some non-std bricklaying done and can see that we need bricklayers for the tricky bits and architect's effects. But I had to build a 15m long retainng wall and did the last bit in Adbri versaloc 'lego' bricks and realised the waste of time and effort and cost I threw at the post and panel approach I did on the rest of it. Pre-fab is a trend we'll see more and more. And while on that topic, a late acquaintance of mine who was married to a lady from northern China for many years got linked up with her friend from way back who now manages a set of factories that do building products/windows/cladding. They set up a new factory for flatpack buildings, literally up to 20 stories in some jurisdictions. My friend was given the aussie rights and had several projects in the pipeline also in SE Asia. He sadly passed away last year and Coronavirus had clamped all of this right down cause travel etc made it impossible to proceed. Sydney residential building industry is ripe for disruption, I'd rather Hadrian built homes with aussie materials than flatpack from China.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $102.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $5.141K 216.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 3200268 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 700204 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.3¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ 264301
Last updated 15.54pm 16/05/2024 ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.