FBR 0.00% 2.3¢ fbr ltd

Interest video. Just watched it all. Here is my summary and it...

1. 1,008 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 422
    Interest video. Just watched it all. Here is my summary and it will cause backlash.

ICON as a company are superior to FBR and ill get to that later.

Historically I haven't appreciated the final design of 3d printed concrete homes. That changed in this video. 1 hr 1 minute the house is magnificent and I can accept the toothpaste walls. Later on the tree house was mind blowing. Seriously kudos to them.

setup times are longer and costly yet one operator multiple phoenix machines is significant.

As far as affordability and eco friendly I believe at this stage FBR is winning significantly. That doesn't make us the behemoth but it adds to credibility.

ICON have grasped AI demonstrated in this video with key recognition given to building chain and design. FBR have not demonstrated the same stuck on perfect tech.

Sadly im more and more thinking they are Apple and we are samsung. P.S I use a samsung but this is an investment for me and I want FBR to be Apple.

where Icon triumph is recognition. They are known. They clearly demonstrate innovation in all aspects of business not just the build tech whereas FBR are focused on build tech.

FBR have the best non binding contract to date. Under milestone requirements.

What i dont like about ICON is how they stole FbR's DST even if invented by themselves they stole the concept. On that if FBR choose to act they will be slow getting the ducks lined up meanwhile ICON will advance that far FBR have missed the boat and will have nothing more than credibility while ICON continues to get market attention and business.

FBR are trumped. To slow. Stuck in respectful and traditional ways of doing business because they are good men. ICON dont have this burden and will benifit from it.

We dont have the money ICON does and this is business important.

HX110 is more advanced than phoenix for many reasons. Clearly. ICON have the markets attention and sometimes that triumphs. I believe they will while we stay quiet, traditional and professional.

I appreciate both Mark and Mike a lot. They have done ground breaking achievements but if they want to be apple some new age blood and different approaches may be required.

I'm not selling up. Im happy with Samsung. Only FBR can push themselves to become Apple. Although best tech isn't everything.

Let the games begin. We will make money. Hopfurly f*ing something prior to the 5 bill sgare register. Current video strategy iof FNR sn't working lets see if they can adapt business to more than tech.

Time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $111.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $8.503K 366.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 272220 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 458934 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.13pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ 60976
Last updated 12.31pm 15/05/2024 ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.