FBR 4.17% 2.3¢ fbr ltd

I don't believe they have the money to close down and head to...

1. 1,006 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 420
    I don't believe they have the money to close down and head to US. Many current staff are well trained, would be needed at present and are Aus based. They probably can't raise enough without requesting additional dilution from the market. If they did how would the share register look and how would the response be?

Disappointing it's been over 2 months since FAT milestone and no further advancing achievement provided to market, but this isn't unexpected from FBR. Being ran by others we may have expected to pass FAT with next steps preorganised and locked in. The sooner the running of the HX machines is no longer sole responsibility of FBR the better for us all. From what I have been watching I don't believe FBR would ever be profitable going at it alone. Lucky for us they also have the objective of not going at it alone.

We don't know it hasn't left Aus but it's a safe assumption. If it is 9 weeks away were looking at a 4+ month between FAT & SAT adding on however long they need to reassemble, test, test, test, test, have a cup of tea, sort our Friday fruit bowls, Troopy needs time to build Gurtrude a new abode and then test some more. Then we will debate about the reasons and lengths between each build in Florida before realising its 2025 another CR has been done at under 5c and another CR is imminent. Funny to think we were headed to US in 2020 and here we are.

If the truck and tech wasn't sexy and more advanced than potential competitors, I am not sure they would still be here today, but it is, nothing is yet close. Competition catching up yes but not yet in same realm. Definitely a company I invested into for the tech advancement and not running of things. They have kept that part right. It is what it is I am reliant on the tech advancing this company more so than the management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $102.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $26.26K 1.112M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 503122 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 1424639 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.13 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ 920225
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.