FBR 4.35% 2.4¢ fbr ltd

FBR General Discussion, page-55

1. 1,019 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 428
    I believe a lot of people here are focused on the HX and its ability and see that as the main driver for market adoption.

When reading through the different updates you can see a pattern. That pattern is potential clients/partners going through their own internal testing. We have to remember each of these clients and partners will need to go through rigorous testing themselves in particularly the established ones. They won't jump onboard Waas just because it is quick, they will jump on once they cover off on their own requirements, adapt business models and ensure they are internally ready for this disruptive new tech to reach the market. This includes condsideration for followup work form sub-contractors. They have a whole house to plan for not just the bricks and a fast laying rate. Training, insurance, regulation compliance, procedural changes etc.

The timing of these pilots completion is not solely dependent on the speed of bricks is what I am getting at. In fact, I believe it is completely opposite. Business models will need to be changed. Administration change takes time. As for Mexico, they hinted on testing the bricks and glue to suit their market and this process will also be a timing restraint. We need FBR to be able to demonstrate they meet all requirements of current builders in any market they attempt to enter. These pilots are for the builders, not the HX.

This has made shareholders impatient however it brings me confidence that FBR demonstrates they are ready to play with the big boys on their home ground.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $106.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $48.20K 2.014M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 6283980 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 2977307 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.