FBR 0.00% 4.6¢ fbr ltd

If my arguments were bogus, why didn't you address them rather...

1. 307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 143
    If my arguments were bogus, why didn't you address them rather than proffering up irrelevant drivel?

As regards to the irrelevant drivel, the $7.25 is at the federal level but essentially meaningless as most states have their own (much higher) rates.

And I'm glad you're concerned about inflation. I agree that central banks should cease to exist but, in our current system, raising minimum wages would compel central banks to *increase* inflation in order to ensure unemployment doesn't rise too much. A much better system is no minimum wage, no central banks and governments encouraging capital investment.

The idea that you can make workers rich by fiat is lunacy. I'll repeat. If minimum wages didn't cause unemployment (or inflation) then the government should set them at infinity. OTOH if they do cause unemployment and inflation then they are obviously cruel and evil policies.

But MW do cause unemployment. What's more, they reduce the profitability of running a business and therefore reduce capital investment. This means *less* capital per worker and therefore *less* total wages.

If you hate workers - especially the most vulnerable - then you should support minimum wage laws.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $205.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.8¢ 4.5¢ $327.8K 7.022M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 569244 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 54026 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.