FBR 0.00% 2.4¢ fbr ltd

FBR General Discussion, page-5687

1. 1,477 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 386

Each purchase of a $2m USD machine costing $1.2m USD will in theory bring in approx $800K cash flow to FBR.
    Additionally, FBR earns a share of profits earned by US JV WAAS entity split with CRH.
    The rate of order will at least in the early stage will limit the rate or production which will limit the rate of profit.
    The rate of order in turn is impacted by how well the machine performs and the take-up by US builders to get to the required minimum utilisation hurdle rate.
    Of course, FBR can cap raise to speed things up but they will probably hold off as much/long as possible unless the share price goes on a run.
    This explains why FBR only do small cap raises here and there because management believe the price is under valued.

So it is all a bit unknown but if FBR can gain some exposure to overseas investors, exposure to builders will to adopt the solution this should in theory boost the share price. This would ultimately impact how quickly we can scale and ramp HX units.

Still many many unknowns but I feel like FBR is worth a bet for me at least for my 1m shares. Let's see how things progress but I'm more confident than I have ever been that the HX works better, faster and cheaper and should do well.

Not investment advice. My opinions only. Do your own research, etc.

Last edited by MadDog12: Thursday, 08:15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $106.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $110.7K 4.575M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 7238380 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 692096 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.