FBR 3.85% 3.8¢ fbr ltd

FBR General Discussion, page-5717

1. 3,040 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1427
    Are you talking about the company that makes the World's best-selling car?
    So they are not selling 100% of their production and are doomed???

I have model Y and it is a fantastic car. Less than $6 for a full charge or less than $2 if I use my solar to charge it.
    Fantastic city car but you need to plan your long trips. The fast chargers are brilliant, I've used the one in Williams and I get the notification when I have enough to reach my destination. Both times, the notification was before I could get back to the car with a coffee.
    In California, Shell are closing Hydrogen refuelling stations. Where you can get Hydrogen, it is very expensive ($200 per fill).
    Toyota can't sell very small numbers of their Hydrogen cars.

Currently in Australia, there are almost zero Hydrogen production facilities, zero hydrogen transport truck, no hydrogen fuelling stations.
    I can plug my EV in at my house, at an airbnb or at one of the growing number of fast chargers.

Hydrogen is so far behind, that by the time the infrastructure is in place, EVs will already be dominant and will be better than they are today.

On top of that, Hydrogen production is very inefficent compared to charging a battery. Then it needs to be compressed, stored (it leaks) and transported, stored again (leaks again), then put in the car where the fuel cell is less efficient than a battery. So the cost of energy going into a Hydrogen vehicle will always be greater than an EV. EV's will dominate city driving (also because of the regenerative braking)/ Hydrogen may play a small part in long-distance trucking. Perhaps if you are towing a boat or caravan, you will not get an EV, other than that EV's have already won. People just don't know it yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.002(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $182.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $241.9K 6.288M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 2676144 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 535024 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.54pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.