FBR 13.3% 5.1¢ fbr ltd

FBR General Discussion, page-5720

1. 6,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 689
    (Firstly I’ll address the 98%’ers ) yo all da inbred, conspiracy theorist , illiterate mining piece of skum is in da house!!

( Now l will address the 2%’ers & hawt chicks ) yo all the Bdawg39 is in da house!!!

Wow that inflation again (like I tried warned ya years ago) just let us 2%’ers cheer on another interest rate and watch the market shite itself. Im seeing some decent orders awaiting a sell off at 0.023! They aren’t getting too desperate yet to get in.I’m hoping for 2c or lower for some more lil top ups!!

Surely You 98%’ers are well aware that once the HX builds successfully on USA soil, it then comes back here and your taxes will help build HX’s for the Australian market and that then devalue your assets ( houses) don’t you? I did say this years ago, but was probably silenced!( again)

Page 3 of the West Australian today….. burying another $4 mill worth of expired rats tests bbbbaaaaahhhhhaaaaaa. I wish I got the inside word at $2 a share bbbbbaaaaahhhhhhhaaaaa

Thank fark my investment is outter here!! Just you 98%’ers keep funding $600 million into an overseas rugby team bbbbaaaaahhhhhhaaaaaaaaA and cry about a cost of living crisis!!

Go the mighty HX!! ( I’ve banged on for years about how much it was insured for before leaving Sultana rd)
    Last edited by Bdawg39: 28/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.006(13.3%)
Mkt cap ! $234.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 5.1¢ 4.4¢ $415.5K 8.627M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 81021 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 101488 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.55pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.