FBR 0.00% 4.8¢ fbr ltd

FBR General Discussion, page-5917

1. 97 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39

I would not hold my breath for this to happen very quickly (say in next couple of weeks). As I'd would think once Hadrian X is at the site, they will complete the reassembly of the boom and any other parts removed for transit. Do their own confirmatory trials first including simulated SAT's, to ensure everything is working as expected. Then I would expect they will agree a date for SAT. The SAT is so important (even thought it should be a walk in the park) they will take zero risk on this step.

Hopefully they let the market know when Hadrian X is on site, although this is not really market sensitive.

However do not think we will be informed of the SAT date. As market will go absolutely mad if this date passes with no announcement. Also who know how long the engineer will take to confirm adherence to build codes. Much like FAT., we only knew after the sign off.

Are likely we will only be informed when SAT is completed and signed off (or otherwise).

So will be waiting for weeks or maybe another month before we get any further announcements.

Last edited by bjk007: 09/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.