FBR 0.00% 3.9¢ fbr ltd

FBR General Discussion, page-5999

1. 1,620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 424
    Agreed. Another great set-up for today's action. In my view, it really speaks to the level of underlying and persistent demand.
    If this was just the odd trader coming into to try push the price around, we wouldn't be seeing millions of dollars change hands daily.
    Not in FBRs case at lease, because for those that are new the trading volume in FBR prior to this latest rally has historically been extreeeeeeeemly low.
    FBR in my view is still extremely undiscovered. This will hopefully change with the exposure they will get ramping up activity. It doesn't get more micro cap than this. We are playing in teeny tiny stock land here in case you weren't aware.

This takes me to why I believe FBR is the ultimate trifecta:
    1) FBR is a tiny company
    2) Playing in a giant market
    3) with a unique differentiated hard to replicate one of kind competitive advantage

And just like that we have a non zero probability of having discovered a huge industry disruptor.

I would also add that FBR is founder led with amazing committed management that have poured their heart and soul into the HX for many years now. None of us are as motivated as them to make this work. Not just financially but this is their life's work.

In any case, for me, the unlimited upside far outweighs the limited 100% downside. This is why I have been banging on like a drunken sailor about FBR for all these years. FBR may have been late to commercialize the HX but don't lose sight on the fact that they are still first.

This is not investment advice. Do your own research, etc etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $174.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.3¢ 3.9¢ $784.3K 19.55M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 844866 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 230000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.