FBR 5.41% 3.9¢ fbr ltd

FBR General Discussion, page-6228

1. 582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 193
    He knew his shit ! was a bit of a schizo when it suited him , one minute FBR was the great thing since sliced bread , next it will never work ! Depending on price fluctuations lol . At least Trippy was consistent with will never work ! Lol . As FBR move into ASX 300, 200 territory we will start to see trolls like we’ve never witnessed before, there will be many in America who will take to FBR but there will be many that will dislike FBR for obvious reasons , either way you just cannot stop progress everyone will adapt eventually as this machine is one of those inventions this is made for good of mankind weather they like it or not .There are many inventions that are created for evil or have turned into use for evil purposes! Imo the Covid years and the way it was handled was an experience like no other in history or mankind , you either saw through it or you didn’t i don’t judge peoples choices but it certainly opened up my eyes to what’s going on I decided to not taken one shot ! very seldom do I come down with colds am fully awake to what’s going on could write a book on what I’ve experienced and witnessed I’m now self sufficient living off grid ,(not in the wilderness) of grid means self sufficient food , power , water etc etc , travelling enjoying life , yeald the fruits of my hard labour and happier and fitter than ever before , you haven’t really tasted fruit or vegetables until you’ve tasted your own home grown ! Or fresh free range eggs from happy chickens . The supermarket fruits are full of poisons , try it start by growning one tomato plant in a pot then try the difference you will notice it immediately! Hang in there folks this baby is about to be born . Don’t stress about daily fluctuations and noise
    look long term look to the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.002(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $186.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.5¢ 3.8¢ $1.087M 26.25M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 2052718 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 796002 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.