FBR 5.41% 3.9¢ fbr ltd

FBR General Discussion, page-6293

1. 1,696 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 438

Great find FBRocks!!!!
    And I bet you can guess which of all those showcased markets has the largest TAM.
    If only we knew of a certain fully automated block laying robot we could invest in???

BTW, there is a huge volume of buys and sells but they are all happening at market.
    By this I mean there seems to be far fewer trades going through waiting to be executed in the bid or ask que.
    I seems like there is some price manipulation going on here.
    You seem to have a seller or group of sellers placing large enough sell orders on close to artificially deflate the closing share price each day.
    This can be easily done because again, most trades are executing at market and few are being placed in the que.
    If I were to guess I would say there is a motivated buyer or group of buyers trying to strategically depress the price at the end of the day hoping to cause some fear and some selling or at least a lower price during the following day.
    I would call this preying on the mom and pop investor not used to this level of volatility.
    If it's one thing I have learned having been invested in FBR for so long is that volatility is the price of admission in this particular stock.

Not investment advice. I could be wrong. Investing is risky, etc etec. Do your own research, etc etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.002(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $186.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $405.2K 10.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 3436326 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 54334 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.