FBR 4.08% 4.7¢ fbr ltd

FBR General Discussion, page-6333

1. 1,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 410
    I think Brauninc you need to look at it this way.
    There are always going to be traders trading both directions.
    Long term holders will hold the stock through the ups and downs.
    Speculators and traders will try profit from the short term ups and downs.

You have to ask yourself with the upcoming announcements and the work being done by FBR to commercialize the HX, will there logically be more or less people wanting to buy or sell FBR based on these fundamentals playing out.

If you feel like FBR are going to execute on their plan to commercialization, it's a potential buy.
    If you feel like FBR will drag their feet and fail to execute, it's a sell.

Trying to understand or rationalize or read into the micro short term price movement through any other context is simply folly, IMHO.
    The price will follow the fundamentals.
    So in other words, it's far easier to try anticipate or predict changes in the fundamentals than to try anticipate or predict the short term price changes based on traders.

People need to know who they are.
    Are they a speculator, are they a long term investor. Are they a gambler. Do they have an analytical edge. Do they have a time horizon edge. Do they think they understand the business. Do they think they understand the fundamentals.
    Your self reflection will also guide your portfolio concentration.

This is just the way I view things. So I'm the least bit worried about short term prices movements up and down and whilst it is entertaining, it is not that important for me to worry about.

In any case. Just my humble opinion. Not investment advice. I could be wrong. Investing is risky. Do your own research, etc etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.002(4.08%)
Mkt cap ! $209.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.2¢ 4.7¢ $745.3K 15.19M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 757674 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 168880 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.