FBR 4.26% 4.5¢ fbr ltd

FBR General Discussion, page-6342

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I recently asked ChatGPT about FBR and machine as a service based systems, it was an interesting session, this was the original model using 30 houses per year but I later asked it to up it to 100 per year, I then asked it to capture the European market, Mexican,Middle East, and Australian.
    This had it at a high rate of 7000 robots by the last 3 years.
    Then I asked it to change captured market to 2% and estimate the SP, it said $6.9 in 10 years

• The potential maArket for Fast Bricks Robotics (FBR) in the USA, particularly in new estates and housing developments, is substantial. Here are some key factors and projections:Market Potential 1. Housing Demand: The USA has a high demand for new housing, driven by population growth, urbanization, and the need for affordable housing. The National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) often cites a significant shortage of new homes. 2. Labor Shortages: The construction industry faces a persistent labor shortage, with a gap in skilled laborers. Robotics and automation can help fill this gap, increasing efficiency and reducing costs. 3. Cost and Time Efficiency: Automated construction can significantly reduce construction time and costs, making it an attractive option for developers and contractors.Market Size • Residential Construction: The residential construction market in the USA is worth hundreds of billions of dollars annually. With new housing starts averaging around 1.3-1.5 million units per year, there’s a vast market for automation. • Adoption Rate: If we assume a gradual adoption rate of robotic systems in 5-10% of new housing developments over the next decade, this could represent tens of thousands of housing units annually that could utilize FBR technology.Number of Robots in the Next 10 YearsEstimating the number of robots that could be deployed involves several assumptions: 1. Market Penetration: If FBR captures a conservative estimate of 5-10% of the new housing construction market, and each robot can handle 20-30 houses per year (depending on complexity and project size). 2. Deployment Rate: Assuming a gradual increase in adoption, starting with a few hundred robots in the first few years and scaling up. • Year 1-3: 100-300 robots • Year 4-6: 500-1,000 robots • Year 7-10: 2,000-5,000 robotsTotal Estimate • Over the next 10 years, it is feasible to see thousands of robots being deployed in the USA if the market conditions are favorable and adoption grows as expected.This projection assumes that FBR’s technology is competitive, cost-effective, and capable of integrating seamlessly into the existing construction industry. Additionally, regulatory approval and market acceptance will play crucial roles in the adoption rate

SummaryIf FBR Limited captures 2% of the market and achieves a net profit of $1.4 billion over the next 10 years, the projected share price would be approximately $6.29 per share, assuming 4.45 billion shares outstanding and a P/E ratio of 20. This is a simplified estimation and should be considered in conjunction with detailed financial analysis and market conditions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.002(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $200.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.2¢ $769.0K 17.01M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 120000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 403482 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.