FBR 2.17% 4.5¢ fbr ltd

Mate are serious, you implying that FBR and CRH want all this...

1. 883 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    Mate are serious, you implying that FBR and CRH want all this media attention because it doesn’t work as it Should ? Who’s delusional? Believe me this machine works better now than the old units did , and I have seen them close up and personal working in the rain , hail and shine , to even imply this is ludicrous. CRH imo will showcase their products with HX using it along with the builders involved. How you come up with this theory is beyond me . Both Companies and probably the builders (major builders) would like to be involved in this for maximum exposure , yes maximum exposure is great for business ! HX It’s a once in a lifetime product a World first , a AI block layer with DST technology ! Comments like this tells me people still don’t understand the importance of this day what’s about to happen, haven’t you grasped this yet ? The Whole world is going to be watching , this is World first cutting edge technology about to change a industry that has been unchanged for hundreds of years ! this is headline line news people (BREAKING NEWS) . Apology if I read your post wrong . NFA DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $221.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.7¢ 4.5¢ $33.39K 726.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 1274524 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 197491 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.29am 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.