FBR 4.88% 3.9¢ fbr ltd

Right off the bat the least I would like to see is break even on...

1. 716 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236
    Right off the bat the least I would like to see is break even on next financials but wont hold my breath , this next leg up is going to be money burn until it builds momentum and traction which is expected , one step at a time so far so good I’m happy with progress. The level of work and organisation that they need to get this going would be pretty intensive imo , there is so much going on that extra staff are going to be needed especially micro managers to manage every section while Mark & Mike concentrate on the big fish . For this to really take off we need to hear :
    A) Who is the manufacturer
    B) How long will each HX take to manufacture including calibration.
    c) Next years financials will show what profit one unit makes per job.
    from there if all being positive the SP should sky rocket and future manufacturing and revenue be factored in , this is where the big whales start to come in , Remember these big boys like to invest on a sure thing and their entry level in America at $1.00 - $5.00 is still considered a penny stock , equivalent to us buying up at 5-10c ! We will see a very positive rerate during builds and outcome but the real $$$ will come in once the wolves of wall st see potential and not to short the F out of us ! What’s the chances of that not happening? Imo O . Nevertheless we should all be celebrating at the $1.00 club pretty soon .NFA DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
-0.002(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $186.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 3.8¢ $130.0K 3.303M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 1731312 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 14002 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.