FBR 18.8% 3.9¢ fbr ltd

FBR General Discussion, page-6691

1. 6,356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 683
    You would have shat ya self more if they couldn’t raise and they folded lol!

CR isn’t ideal, but we have to look at the bigger picture. Those who are involved in the CR aren’t stupid and will want max returns ( so don’t stress about FBR selling out). To be able to raise CR constantly is a credit to Mike, as he has to sell the product to those cashed up people/companies.

I said as Shareholders we should be owed a timeline for the next movements in the USA which are company defining. I was rather shocked to see “ in writing “ that it all will be wrapped up by the end of August. Today is the 5th ( sp 0.038 ) and by the 30th (a Friday ) I’m gunna say 15c minimum ( i gotta be conservative as i know way too many people will be holding me to this lol)

Its probably hard too see at the moment with the current SP, but it looks like FBR are extremely confident in their product and with these extremely tight time lines, the SP could rise very quickly as positive price sensitive announcements could come quickly with all being expected to be completed within 26 days from now and that’s including weekends.

So less stressing and think to yourself at least we don’t have as much on the line as those involved in today’s CR! lol!

Welcome & good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.