FBR 2.94% 3.5¢ fbr ltd

FBR General Discussion, page-6797

1. 1,267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 248
    My take on icon VS fbr is that icon are selling their product and iterating regularly as they go and expanding while they do. This method will solidify their place in the market.
    FBR have taken the approach of ironing out all the creases to perfection before they implement their product into the industry. This works well because they have the investor funding to do it(but no current revenue)

I may be wrong and feel free to correct me but I believe this is one fundamental difference between apple and microsoft's approach with their products.

my gut feeling is that we are going to see an "all at once" move where suddenly we'll be seeing FBR's Hadrian everywhere, like Mike said it will appear to be an overnight success.
    The benefit to our approach is we are letting ICON do the heavy lifting, swaying the public perception of robotic construction. Now people are getting used to seeing it and we will swoop in and steal the lion's share of the market with our superior product and less industry friction on the uptake.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $156.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $438.7K 12.53M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 4020699 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 577318 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.