FBR 8.57% 3.8¢ fbr ltd

FBR General Discussion, page-6843

1. 545 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    You know the old saying many hands are better than one look at every robotic success story every one of those is in a controlled environment , HX is the first of it kind with the AI (Arm) boom that can be adapted to many new industries , one I have in mind for example could be a possibility, imagine an arm attached to a crane that fits windows to a high rise ? at the moment the glazing or windows are fitted via crane with glazing swaying in the wind while workers steady these sheets of glass to fix in place , FBR’s DST boom arm would simply fix these sheets of glass into position while moving from floor to floor ,this is just one example of many I have in mind . DST is the real winner here and when Mr market wakes up to this then we will see the true potential of this company, as I said before once FBR starts to stand on own 2 feet I can see FBR becoming a full on Research and Development company developing many new machines for clients in many outdoor industries charging for their IP , HX is just their money spinner imo why would they bother with all the headaches raising money for new inventions when they could be charging Multi billion companies to bring their ideas to life and licensing their IP . Just a thought .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.003(8.57%)
Mkt cap ! $182.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.8¢ 3.6¢ $359.6K 9.634M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 425144 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.