FBR 2.86% 3.4¢ fbr ltd

I’m pretty sure the building industry in Florida doesn’t just...

1. 157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    I’m pretty sure the building industry in Florida doesn’t just shut down from June to Novemeber. Nor are there constant thunderstorms in the exact place they are.

it’s easy to sit on your phone and throw judgements around about management, especially when you’re frustrated, but these guys have literally invented this machine and it’s been proven to work. The board is also very competent and has the skills and networks (ie. ex executive at Lieber) to get things off the ground but things just take time and we don’t see every bit of minutia. There are some very well thought out reasons for a lack of media coverage so far, one being the DNC event wiping out every news channel last week.

Finally, there has been increasing Australian government interest on the machine, exemplified by two MPs recently turning the facility and the Strategic Robotics Framework mentioning it specifically.

Just… relax man. These guys aren’t on our schedule, they are on theirs and it’s crucial to get the next few weeks right for every investors sake, not just yours.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $162.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.7¢ 3.4¢ $362.6K 10.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 2842250 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 203529 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.