FBR 5.41% 3.9¢ fbr ltd

You don't have an "immune system". And you can't do anything to...

1. 320 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    You don't have an "immune system". And you can't do anything to "boost" it.

By the time a baby gets their first round of shots at 2 months* they've already been exposed to hundreds of trillions of viruses and bacteria floating in the air around them. What then, is the point of the vaccines?

Not to mention the fact that the place their parents take them to get those first round of shots is a disease ridden, and therefore presumably germ infested, doctor office.

If sick people germs were dangerous, no infant would have ever survived said wait in the doctor office. If they're not dangerous, the vaccines are pointless.

The whole paradigm is abject lunacy and testament to just how gullible 99% of the population are.

So, contrary to Bdawg, I am completely anti-vax. All of them. None work, none are safe and the tests they have done to "prove" these vaccines work and are safe are completely and obviously invalid (ask me how if you dare).

*Kids actually get subject to one of these useless poisons on the day of birth for Hep B - which we are told is only transmitted by blood.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.002(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $186.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $190.4K 4.913M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 261354 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 2135947 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.