FBR 2.56% 4.0¢ fbr ltd

I really do love that people catch this comedy for us to...

1. 107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    I really do love that people catch this comedy for us to scrutinise. So much in just one picture of all the dodgy goings on.
    But let's ask some questions of the most obvious elephants in the room.
    -soil level above slab height, 100% no damp course, but what builder doesn't sort out the sub soil water proofing before they bring up the ground levels. I know you could argue that they can dig it all back, render then water proof but this process was supposed to be faster that's just crazy. Please provide pic evidence that this is completed.
    Double brick requires a cavity flashing which there is no evidence of.
    Then there is the down right dumb stuff in the pic -bike lock on the gate but the fence is missing the top joiners so it's not really secure. Just lift it out off the temp fence footing block.
    ladder cable tied to the scaff outrigger.
    Take a quick look at the the builders linked-in page, he's a serial pest, comments on every commercial fit out job going in a hope someone is looking for fit out assistance.

I also had a thought, we always compare hadrian to a bricky laying blocks with mortar to code. I'd like to see the speed difference of Hadrian against 3 brickys if you told the brickys they could dry stack, perps don't matter, flashings not required, don't have to measure bond for window height, no soldier courses over windows, no sill bricks to cut.
    If they could lay off the pack of fags for the day I think it would be close.??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $191.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $110.6K 2.879M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 156566 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 1122754 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.