FBR 2.08% 4.7¢ fbr ltd

Yes and no, hadrian is accurate is space but if you watch it...

1. 116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Yes and no, hadrian is accurate is space but if you watch it place the block it would give a guy on the spectrum a heart attack. there is no finesse like the human hand.
    blocks aren't perfect and carry dags from their manufacturing in the frogs.
    With mud laid blocks the bricky knocks dags of as he lays and tweaks the block to the mm with a string line.
    problem with Hadrian will be when a dag gets caught between or imperfect block is laid there is no mud to compensate.
    Hadrian can't identify this so from the slab up every block needs to be perfect
    to the level plane, if not the problem is carried to the next course. like we saw in the demonstration the problem doesn't go away it follows you to the top. Hence the attempt to pack it with wedges.
    like I say, just speaking what I see. This can be overcome but there needs to be systems to perfect the blocks in manufacturing.They can't simply use typical blocks like they do. I think they need their own specific made block zero tolerance for imperfections with a keyed bottom and top.

Wouldn't hurt to make sure the builder was following all the right codes during construction so that any idea that it can't meet code is addressed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $226.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.6¢ $136.7K 2.877M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 632020 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 210000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.