FBR 2.50% 3.9¢ fbr ltd

FBR General Discussion, page-7430

1. 1,715 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 447
    HX doesn't need finesse like the human hand.
    They are not laying face brick or brick that needs to be exposed for aesthetics.
    You may want to research the problem FBR are trying to solve a little better.
    Saying they need to lay to the precision of manual block masons completely misses the competitive advantage of FBR so again I would suggest you really need to do a bit more research around the tech and the intended purpose.

You may or may not also know that the ideal blocks used by HX will go through a rectification process which ensures the blocks are parrallel both top and bottom. Additionally, any imperfections get picked up by one of the three hands and gets dealt with so despite your statements, the imperfections don't get caried up through the wall.

I would also say that block makers should be manufacturing blocks that are accurately dimensioned. Ways of building in the past have allowed them to be lazy in their manufacturing. The issue is not with FBR it's with lazy block manufacturers that have not had to adapt for thousands of years.

You should also realize that with a good slab and good blocks, the benefits of the HX wall system will far outweigh the additional cost of accurate slabs and accurate blocks. I think from memory rectifying the blocks was an additional 10% and accurate slabs cost an extra $300 per slab. So when you stack it up against the additional time and cost of manual labor it becomes a no brainer.

I really think this community would benefit from more informed posting.

Not investment advice. Do your own research, etc etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $186.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.0¢ 3.9¢ $10.16K 260.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 106705 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 1339070 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.59am 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.