FBR 5.00% 3.8¢ fbr ltd

Thanks.I really don't know where yours or HWHA's...

1. 111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Thanks.
    I really don't know where yours or HWHA's insecurity comes from with my comments, I'd like to think they would give you another lens to make your trade.

Are we calling Hadrian a 3d printer?
    In that, saying humans have 3d printed structures with bricks and blocks since Egyptian times?

I like to think of Hadrian as automating (key word)"a" part of the building process of some houses. It will make very little impact to me or my business but potentially one day could value add if it could shake off some of its issues we have been pointing out.
    So my reply would be, I love the idea of automating parts of the building process! The building game for my boys will be very different to the one I work in. I believe that FBR has a lot of work to do befor this is ready for adoption.
    They need to think about how there machine is viewed by the public every time it sees sunlight, as each time it does people form opinions.
    Saying it's ready for commercial use and putting on a show like they are in Florida is shameful( with the wonky lay and packers). Then you see these pics pop up in Aus, showing a shabby looking wall not addressing simple building standards. on projects run by shop fitters. Just seems a bit desperate and un professional.
    No use laying bricks fast if they aren't laid to meet standard.
    No use reducing safety hazards laying with a robot if the site holds all the hazards.
    Find a builder that can display to the world that the machines weaknesses can be overcome. sounds simple to me.

You can put me on ignore now, speak next time someone posts some more incriminating pics.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.002(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $182.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $33.11K 849.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 995760 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 140000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.