FBR 0.00% 4.1¢ fbr ltd

This is a part of the natural process of disruptive technology...

1. 3,491 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 536
    This is a part of the natural process of disruptive technology integration, rediscovering problems that wasn’t a issue in conventional method before, FBR solved the primary problem of automation on wall construction, all the secondary issues will be continuously addressed with exisiting market participants. And FBR had already figured this out in Perth demos.

FBR made it quite clever to stay transparent on day 1, professional bricklayers are required to work as part of these demo builds, showcasing a faster pathway to tech adoption by leveraging existing knowledge and workforce to address 2ndary issues, where FBR focus in perfecting solutions for primary obejective.

I bet, I bet, I bet, at least one of the 7 demo builds will be on a leveled slab of much better quality, to showcase what HX can do and how much labor will be removed from a good starting point, let the builders decide what is the trade offs. Passing the decision making back to builders instead of tweaking its primary solution to address any of these temporary issues.

One day, builders will be asking for better slabs as the cost benefit I believe is much better. Maybe someone needs to come up with a slab tech, as robotic construction leaves little room for human imperfections in long run, we have to remove as many human labour from the construction process as possible, that’s where humankind is heading, no change of direction to that.

As long as the structure pass inspection and signed off, everything else is less a problem.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $197.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.3¢ 4.1¢ $253.4K 6.024M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1225791 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 513275 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.