FBR 14.6% 4.7¢ fbr ltd

FBR General Discussion, page-790

1. 1,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 310
    I went to the 2005 expo in Aichi Japan. Rode to the gate on a driverless maglev train. People expect such futuristic touches at expos, and they should be awed by HX. 22 million people visited that Aichi expo. I read that Dubai was expecting 25 million visitors, but covid has put a question mark over that. I'm optimistic that it will still be a big event as the Oct 1 opening is over 6mths away and apparently 40% of the population of the UAE is already vaccinated. As the expo runs for 6 months, a lot of local business could come FBR's way, and it sounds like some already has. An FBR team visited UAE in 2017, so relations have been established for some time. The UAE has spent $US 42.5 billion on mega projects ready to impress an influx of visitors. NZ is spending $53 million on its participation. OZ must be spending even more. Looks like one HX will be tied up at the expo for months, but it makes sense for it not to come back to OZ. Perhaps the Middle East is the most sensible place to start operating abroad if HX will be there anyway. Seems obvious in hindsight. Very nice find Bozwell. The robot Sophia was given Saudi citizenship. I wonder if HX will receive such an honour in SA or UAE or if they discriminate against non-androids.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.006(14.6%)
Mkt cap ! $208.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.9¢ 4.0¢ $1.290M 29.35M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 71031 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 220000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.