FBR 4.26% 4.5¢ fbr ltd

FBR General Discussion, page-8241

1. 871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 273
    I think it is very possible FBR will get above those levels remember DRO has a specific market only but FBR have a world that builds in brick and block worth a staggering $13 trillion dollar ! They are tackling the low hanging fruit if they capture just 2% of that market then we will exceed many billion dollars companies MC . Everyone needs a home the world is screaming for housing Billions of people need adequate housing aligning with major brick manufacturers around the globe will see HX produced in their thousands ! People still cannot see the massiveness of this market . If you look at Fords history you will soon realise FBR are really not that far apart , Ford had many challenges and haters in the start and look at them now , Successful JV partnership with a $40million dollar injection to manufacture will certainly give it a boost in the right direction we won’t be a 27c share stock on a BS CAT announcement we should be well over that knowing there is a real product with a partnership giant like CRH ! Who’s next WB Xella BW after CRH signing I don’t think their competitors will want to be left behind HX will then be 100% derisked and talked about right around the globe . NFA DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.