FBR 4.26% 4.5¢ fbr ltd

FBR General Discussion, page-8242

1. 1,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 468
    I totally agree.
    I think the reason people aren't willing to give FBR the benefit of the doubt on this one is because of how long it has taken them in the past to progress from first demonstration to now pre-commercialization.
    I believe part of the reason for this delay was that FBR have had to operating on a shoe string budget with only limited funding options.
    But to your point, when orders start building up and funding for manufacturing ramp becomes available, it could help ease this limiting funding constraint.
    If FBR are able to domonstrate that they are willing and able to quickly ramp up supply of HX units, this thing should follow the trajectory of a Space X rocket.
    Too many short term investors on the register. Too undiscovered across the Globe. All things that will hopefully change over time with some fresh exposure to overseas investors.
    For now, this short term pricing action is a huge distraction. While the majority of investors are freaking out, FBR will be doing what they do best, in brining to life the HX.
    Looking forward to a strong finish in 2024.

Not investment advice. DYOR, etc etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.