FBR 0.00% 2.4¢ fbr ltd

what puzzles me is with all we already know about the success if...

1. 1,431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 369
    what puzzles me is with all we already know about the success if long term value investing, why people still choose to buy high and sell low. No news has come out from fbr since early may and yet the stock has tanked 30% on exactly no news. I guess that’s why retail have come to be known as dumb money. They buy, or at least are not willing to sell high, and then when the share price tanks 30%, all of a sudden people want to sell.

I truely feel sorry for these irrational people who would be far far better off investing in stock indexes and dollar cost averaging in. Either way, it’s a classic example of why people need to buy well and take a long term mindset, which I have been following myself.

im with you Benzi in the way you think. I must say though that the Pivacs should really in my opinion have stepped in by now to inform the market. They do have a way of keeping progress updates to themselves which is a shame because we have a great product in my opinion and we should really be selling it to the world to drumbeat up excitement and interest in this revolutionary technology. I’m a bit disappointed by this but I have to take the good with the bad sometimes.

in any case, as usual, this is not investment advice. Do your own research, etc etc…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $111.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $86.26K 3.383M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 221006 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 152945 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.61 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ 1792763
Last updated 14.18pm 21/05/2024 ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.